Elderberry flower cordial
We went on a lovely bike ride today!
Elderberry Flower Cordial
This is a sweet syrup which can be added to drinks or put on pancakes!
1. I had to pull a million little flowers off of the stems (the stems are toxic)
3. I poured the sugar water over the flowers
4. I then covered the bowl and will leave it alone for 2 days…
5. In 2 days I will taste it and tell you how delicious it is!!! 😋
🌺 🐝 🌺 🐝 🌺🐝🌺🐝🌺🐝🌺🐝
Elderberry Flower infused Honey!!
1. I pulled off the remaining tiny flowers (about 1/3 cup)
3. I heated the honey containers in a pot with water…
…which made the honey pour out easily onto the flowers!
Again… I have to wait!
4. In 1 week, I will strain the flowers, taste the honey and tell you how delicious it is!! 😋