I’m not wearing my white dress today!
Notice a difference between yesterday…
… and today?
Same pool… different outfit!
My month of wearing the same white dress is over!
How I felt this morning…
- I contemplated wearing the dress again today… but *gasp* it was dirty LOL! I got back late from a Girl Scout BBQ and was too tired to think of washing the dress last night!
- I was overwhelmed for a moment with all my clothing options! 😳
- I decided to just put on the first skirt and tanktop I pulled out of my closet!
- Boom* that was easy! LOL!!
What I learned from wearing the same outfit for a month…
- It’s okay to not be 100% I wore sweats to Eddie’s chilly late night baseball game! I even wore a different dress to a party once because my white dress was still on the spin cycle in the washing machine (yeah I procrastinated too long!)
- I have supportive friends and family! No one thought I was crazy 😜, some even thought it was a neat idea!
- My husband is fabulous!!! 😍 some days I didn’t want to wear the dress.. and he would encourage me! He told me he loved me in my dress and he made me feel beautiful in it every.single.day!
- People who didn’t know why I was wearing the same dress everyday either didn’t notice or didn’t care! Proof we worry about what people will think for no reason!
- Wearing an outfit that fit me well everyday made me self-confident! I stopped thinking about my weight and how my body didn’t feel right in a particular outfit! It felt good to feel good about myself everyday!
- I like variety! By the end I was discussing tattoos and pink hair with my husband! 😆
- I will be going through my clothes and just keep the clothes I feel good in! I don’t need a lot- it’s about quality not quantity!